Manager of Accounting
CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is seeking a Manager of Accounting in its corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD. This is a management-level position, that will be responsible for one direct report; Staff Accountant. The position plays a key role for the company’s finance department, by leading all US accounting activities and monthly close processes. The position will report into the Controller and will work closely with the CFO. We are looking for a hands-on team player with a collaborative work style and a heavy focus on being a trusted finance business partner for our commercial organization.
- Manage all US GL accounting activities (including fixed assets, CIP and clinical trial accruals)
- Assist in SEC Reporting (10K/10Q) and writing technical accounting memos
- Manage external and internal audit requests
- Manage internal audit relationship
- Assist in international consolidation process
- Manage US Treasury function (including banking, AP and payroll)
- Ensure processes and controls are SOX compliant
- Manage the company stock compensation administration plan
- Assist in ASC 606 revenue recognition and ASC 842 lease accounting
- Manage US tax compliance program
- Manage intercompany accounting and international transfer pricing
- Assist with Chinese JV accounting
- Prepare quarterly various analysis and actual to forecast reports
- Lead or assist in various ad-hoc projects
ABOUT CASI PHARMACEUTICALS:
CASI Pharmaceuticals is a U.S. biopharmaceutical company with a platform to develop and accelerate the launch of innovative therapeutics and pharmaceutical products in China, the U.S. and throughout the world. We are a NASDAQ-listed company, with offices in Rockville, Maryland and a wholly owned subsidiary in Beijing, China through which substantially all of our operations are conducted. Please send your resume and cover letter to:
CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9620 Medical Center Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
No phone calls please.